Monthly Donation Program
Give monthly to end homelessness and hunger.
Children who suffer homelessness are susceptible to the following conditions due to homelessness:
- Are sick four times more often than other children. They have:
- Four times as many respiratory infections.
- Twice as many ear infections.
- Four times more likely to have asthma.
- Go hungry at twice the rate of other children.
- Have three times the rate of emotional and behavioral problems compared to non-homeless children.
Experiences of Violence
Violence plays a major role in the lives of homeless children.
- By age 12, 83% had been exposed to at least one serious violent event.
- Almost 25% have witnessed acts of violence within their families.
Will you make a tax-deductible monthly donation and become a Life Changer today?
By making a tax-deductible monthly donation of $10, $15, $20 or any amount to the Community Touch, Inc. today, you can provide children with:
- A safe place of residency that gives security a child needs.
- Food to eat on a daily basis.
- Educational opportunities for tutoring: the average homeless child is one grade behind their peer.
- And much, much more
Will you be a Life Changer today?